Aluminum foil bag lined with plastic bag, net weight 1kg per bag.
within 1 week
Executive standard: Q/YTY003-2011
English alias: Boronnitride off white powder
CAS RN: 10043-11-5
1. Physical and chemical properties:
1.1 Molecular formula: BN
1.2 Molecular weight: 24.81(on 1979 international atom weight)
1.3 Structure formula:
1.4 Melting point: 3000℃(stable in the inert atmosphere)
1.5 Mohs′ hardness: 1-2
1.6 Density: 2.29g/cm3
1.7 Solubility: Insoluble in water.
1.8 Properties: Boron nitride is white, soft and smooth powder that could be similar to the properties of the graphite what used to be known as boron mononitride. It has excellent electrical properties of electrical insulating, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance and good lubrication. In addition, it has corrosion resistance to all melting metals. Its oxidation resistance temperature can reach 1000℃, and can reach 3000℃ when it be used in nitrogen and argon.
2. Technical indexes:
White loose powder
3. Application: Boron nitride could be extensively used in the industries of petroleum, chemical, machinery, electronics, electric, textiles, nuclear, space and other. It has been used as the additives of plastic resin, the insulators of high-voltage high-frequency point and plasma arc, the solid-phase mixed material of semiconductor, the structural material of atomic reactor, the packing material for preventing neutron radiation, the solid lubricant, wear-resisting material and benzene absorbent, etc. The mixture of titanium diboride, titanium nitride and boron oxide, which is obtained by hot-pressing forming of boron nitride and titanium, is used as the catalyst for dehydrogenation of organic matters, rubber synthesis and platforming. In high temperature, it could be used as the specific materials of electrolysis and resistance, and hot sealing dry-heating agent of transistor. It is the material of aluminum evaporating container. The powder could be also used as the abherent for glass microbead, the release agent of molding glass and metal.
4. Safety instructions: With the physical inert of boron nitrid, but it is toxic by ingestion, inhalation, eye and skin contact. Skin, respiratory system, liver, kidney and the circulatory system may be abnormal by swallow and inhalation. Eye and skin contact can cause inflammation. Operation must be installed with rubber gloves, a respirator and eye protection by wearing protective clothing.
5 Packing: Aluminum foil bag lined with plastic bag, net weight 1kg per bag.
6. Storage: Stored in a cool, ventilated place. Keep sealed. The shelf life is 12 months after manufacturer date. It is still available if retest result is qualified after expire date.
7. Transportation: Avoid water and exposure during transportation. Do not mix with strong oxidizer.
We are able to develop custom-made products according to the clients'requests
1.We have 4 R&D bases (Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Yingkou), hundreds of synthesis leading experts and PhDs in chemistry.
2.We own experienced R&D capability and rich experience in production, and provides you with a variety of organic chemicals, medical intermediates research, development, production, etc. on behalf of a range of high quality customized service.
3.We have developed over 20 kinds of custom chemicals for the customers, and 3 kind products, such as copper chromite dehydrogenation catalyst, have already consigned a usage in batch with customer sign-off. 2 invention patents have been applied. 6 kinds of customized products, such as efficient curing agent, have been applied in pilot trials and pilot production by customers.
4.More than 10 kinds of chemicals have been in R&D, such as nano-waterproof materials, oil additives and fine chemical intermediates.
1.Are you a manufacturer?
Yes,We are the manufacturer with more than 40 years history.
2.what is the payment term?
T/T in advance
Soon after payment
4.If you can make special requirement products?
Yes,we can make customiz chemicals!!
Why choose us
1.We have 47 years experienses in producing fine chemicals
2.We are following military production quality control system.
3. Professional Service (we have 5 R&D research department)
3. Accept small order.
* In addition:The company could research and develop the new products according to the special demand of our clients.
TANYUN'S FINE CHEMICAL
INTERMEDIATES PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN SOLD TO
OVER 20 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND AREAS
HEADQUARTERS: NO. 75,XINHU STREET,XISHI DISTRICT,
YINGKOU,LIAONING, CHINA 11500
SHENZHEN OFFICE: ROOM A308, BUILDING B,WEST SILICON
We are the professional manufacturer of different chemical.
We are old-established company and has many fast-sellers.
our company will obedience to 'With sincere business ,Continuous Creation ,win-win cooperation' to achieve the sustainable development.
One of biggest professional chemical materials manufacturers and suppliers which has passed GJB9001B 2009(National Military Standard) qualitymanagement system certification from China. With over 20 years experiencein this field, our main products include fine chemical products, polyurethane foam gap filling agent, PVB,chlorinated paraffin, aerosol cans, military and civil products, which are widely used in construction, industry daily chemical, medicine and other field.
we have passed GJB9001B 2009(National Military Standard) quality management system certification , which is stricter than IS09001 international quality certificate , So we are sure that our product is with high quality.