Chemical Catalyst, a catalyst on environmental protection
CC Copper Chromite(QB)
Chromium copper oxide
efficient catalyst of organic reactions
Packaging & Delivery
Packing: Fireboard drums (350,520) packed with aluminum foil bag. Net weight: 20 kg per bag.
If you have any special requirements ,please let me know.
7 WORKING DAYS
Copper Chromite (QB)
Executive standard: Q/TY002-2014
English alias: Chromium copper oxide
CAS RN: 12018-10-9
UN RN: 3143.
1. Physical and chemical properties:
1.1 Molecular formula: Cr2Cu2O5
1.2 Molecular Weight: 311.08
1.3 Structure formula:
1.4 Solubility: 0.5% in water
1.5 pH value: 5-7
1.6 Stability and reactivity: Stable at room temperature and in the sealed container.
2. Technical indexes:
Total Cr +6 content(in Kr2Cr207),%(m/m)
Total Cr +3 content(in Kr2Cr207),%(m/m)
Total Cu content(in CuO),%(m/m)
Brown black powder
3. Application: Copper chromite has been used as an efficient catalyst of organic reactions, such as hydrogenation, dehydration, cyclization, alkylation of organic compounds, the reaction of transforming aniline into diphenylamine, and preparation of caprolactam, etc. It could also be used as a catalyst on environmental protection of eliminating organic wastes and carbon monoxide from waste gas generated by engine. It has been used as an efficient burning rate catalyst of composite solid propellants in spaceflight and weapon industry.
4. Safety instructions: Toxic. Operation must be installed with synthetic rubber gloves and dust masks to prevent skin contact and dust inhalation.
Packaging & Shipping
4. Packing: Fireboard drums (350,520) packed with aluminum foil bag. Net weight: 20 kg per bag.
5. Storage: Stored in a cool, ventilated place. The shelf life is 12 months after manufacturer date. It is still available if retest result is qualified after expire date.
7. Transportation: Avoid water and exposure during transportation.
47 years history of manufacturing fine chemicals
5R&D BASESAND CUSTOMIZATIONSERVICES
Shanghai R&D base develops the organic silicon, polyurethane and modified materials of adhesives field as well as fine chemical intermediates products for civilian use.
Hangzhou R&D base develop the organosilicon chemistry and materials.
Suzhou R&D base develop the synthesis and application of fine chemical intermediates products, modified macromolecule materials. Yingkou R&D base develop the research and production work for aerospace and defense industry products and fine chemical intermediates products for civilian use.
Develop custom-made products according to the clients’ requests and offer OEM service.
1.Forty years technique deposition 2.Military standard quality 3.Free sample 4.Small order is acceptable 5. 24 hours on line service
1.Why choose us?
We are the manufacturer with more than 40 years history. we can supply one-stop service from sample ,development and research, order, delivery, after-sale service
2.What is our payment term?
T/T in advance
ASAP after your payment
4.Are u manufacturer?
Yes,we are manufacturer
5.How are your products?
We have four word-class R&D bases and provide you products with high quality and competitive price.