Aluminum foil bag lined with plastic bag, net weight 1 kg/bag.
within 1 week
Executive standard: Q/TY.J08.04-2015
English alias: Boron nitride off white powder
CAS RN: 10043-11-5
1. Physical and chemical properties:
1.1 Molecular formula: BN
1.2 Molecular weight: 24.81(on 1979 international atom weight)
1.3 Structure formula:
1.4 Melting point: 3000℃(stable in the inert atmosphere)
1.5 Mohs′ hardness: 1-2.
1.6 Density: 2.29g/cm3
1.7 Solubility: Insoluble in water, slightly soluble in hot acid.
1.8 Properties: Hexa-boron nitride has excellent electrical properties of electrical insulating, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance and good lubrication. It has the strong ability of neutron absorption. With chemical properties of stability, it has corrosion resistance to various inorganic acids, alkali, salt solutions and organic solvents. So does all melting metals. Physical and chemical properties unchanged under 1000℃. The temperature can reach 3000℃ when used in nitrogen and argon. H-type hexa-boron nitride powder is autoclaved to become white block, and easy to processing. Heat resistance temperature reaches 2000℃.
2. Technical indexes:
Particle size, um
3. Application: H-BN-A: It has excellent heat resistance and oxidation resistance. Its original particle size is small, reunion size is large. With spherical particle, it has been used as filler, the releasing agent for casting forming and injection molding.
H-BN-B: The properties of products reach or approach advanced international standards. As the particle size is uniform closed to polytetrafluoroethylene, it has been used in the ejector of high-voltage switch. With excellent thermal conductivity, it has been used in thermal conductive plastics and rubbers. With low oxygen levels (<0.5%), it has been used to prepare the special ceramic materials.
H-BN-C and H-BN-D: High crystallinity. It is epigranular. High-purity H-BN has excellent properties of heat conductivity, insulation, lubrication, high temperature resistance and molten metal resistance. It has been use at the top field, include maquillage and heat conductive material.
4. Safety instructions: With the physical inert of boron nitrid, but it is toxic by ingestion, inhalation, eye and skin contact. Skin, respiratory system, liver, kidney and the circulatory system may be abnormal by swallow and inhalation. Eye and skin contact can cause inflammation. Operation must be installed with rubber gloves, a respirator and eye protection by wearing protective clothing.
5 Packing: Aluminum foil bag lined with plastic bag, net weight 1 kg/bag.
6. Storage: Store at cool, dry and ventilate. The shelf life is 12 months after manufacturer date. It is still available if retest result is qualified after expire date
7. Transportation: A Avoid water, exposure and violent collision .Do not transport with strong oxidizers.
We are able to develop custom-made products according to the clients'requests
1.We have 4 R&D bases (Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Yingkou), hundreds of synthesis leading experts and PhDs in chemistry.
2.We own experienced R&D capability and rich experience in production, and provides you with a variety of organic chemicals, medical intermediates research, development, production, etc. on behalf of a range of high quality customized service.
3.We have developed over 20 kinds of custom chemicals for the customers, and 3 kind products, such as copper chromite dehydrogenation catalyst, have already consigned a usage in batch with customer sign-off. 2 invention patents have been applied. 6 kinds of customized products, such as efficient curing agent, have been applied in pilot trials and pilot production by customers.
4.More than 10 kinds of chemicals have been in R&D, such as nano-waterproof materials, oil additives and fine chemical intermediates.
our company Established in 1971, Now
We are the professional manufacturer of different chemical.
We are old-established company and has many fast-sellers.
our company will obedience to 'With sincere business ,Continuous Creation ,win-win cooperation' to achieve the sustainable development.
One of biggest professional chemical materials manufacturers and suppliers which has passed GJB9001B 2009(National Military Standard) qualitymanagement system certification from China. With over 20 years experiencein this field, our main products include fine chemical products, polyurethane foam gap filling agent, PVB,chlorinated paraffin, aerosol cans, military and civil products, which are widely used in construction, industry daily chemical, medicine and other field.
we have passed GJB9001B 2009(National Military Standard) quality management system certification , which is stricter than IS09001 international quality certificate , So we are sure that our product is with high quality.
1.Are you a manufacturer?
Yes,We are the manufacturer with more than 40 years history.
2.what is the payment term?
T/T in advance
Soon after payment
4.If you can make special requirement products?
Yes,we can make customiz chemicals!!
Why choose us
1.We have 47 years experienses in producing fine chemicals
2.We are following military production quality control system.
3. Professional Service (we have 5 R&D research department)
3. Accept small order.
* In addition:The company could research and develop the new products according to the special demand of our clients.
TANYUN'S FINE CHEMICAL
INTERMEDIATES PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN SOLD TO
OVER 20 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND AREAS
HEADQUARTERS: NO. 75,XINHU STREET,XISHI DISTRICT,
YINGKOU,LIAONING, CHINA 11500
SHENZHEN OFFICE: ROOM A308, BUILDING B,WEST SILICON