a burning catalyst or the contrast agent, the contrast agent for electric microscope
burning catalyst in solid propellants
pass rate ( 120-mesh):
Packaging & Delivery
Packing: Kraft paper bag lined with plastic bag, net weight 25kgs per each.
Storage: Stored in a cool, ventilated place.
If you have any requirements about package, please let me know.
7 Wworking days
Executive standard: Q/TY·J08.04-2015
CAS RN: 512-26-5
UN RN: 229
1. Physical and chemical properties:
1.1 Molecular formula: C12H10O14Pb3
1.2 Molecular Weight: 999.8
1.3 Structure formula:
1.4 Solubility: Insoluble in water
1.5 Stability and reactivity: Stable at normal temperature and pressures. It will decompose when meeting nitric or acetic acid. Moisture absorption..
2. Technical indexes
pH for water extractives
Pass rate(by standard sieve of 120-mesh),%
3. Application: Lead Citratehas been used as a burning rate catalyst in solid propellants or the contrast agent for electric microscope.
4. Safety instructions: Toxic. Operation must be installed with synthetic rubber gloves and dust masks to prevent skin contact and dust inhalation.
Packaging & Shipping
5. Packing: Kraft paper bag lined with plastic bag, net weight 25 kg per bag.
6. Storage: Stored in a cool, ventilated place. The shelf life is 12 months after manufacturer date. It is still available if retest result is qualified after expire date.
7. Transportation: Avoid water and exposure during transportation. Do not mix with strong oxidizers or food.
47 years history of manufacturing fine chemicals
5R&D BASESAND CUSTOMIZATIONSERVICES
Shanghai R&D base develops the organic silicon, polyurethane and modified materials of adhesives field as well as fine chemical intermediates products for civilian use.
Hangzhou R&D base develop the organosilicon chemistry and materials.
Suzhou R&D base develop the synthesis and application of fine chemical intermediates products, modified macromolecule materials. Yingkou R&D base develop the research and production work for aerospace and defense industry products and fine chemical intermediates products for civilian use.
Develop custom-made products according to the clients’ requests and offer OEM service.
1.Forty years technique deposition 2.Military standard quality 3.Free sample 4.Small order is acceptable 5. 24 hours on line service
1.Why choose us?
We are the manufacturer with more than 40 years history. we can supply one-stop service from sample ,development and research, order, delivery, after-sale service
2.What is our payment term?
T/T in advance
ASAP after your payment
4.Are u manufacturer?
Yes,we are manufacturer
5.How are your products?
We have four word-class R&D bases and provide you products with high quality and competitive price.