cross-linking agent and curing agent on the cladding layers
1st grade>=92.0 2nd grade>=86.0
yellow or light-brown
Tri(2-methylaziridinyl) phosphine oxide
Packaging & Delivery
Packing: Two plastic casks in a wooden case. Net Weight: 10 kg/cask; 20 kg/case.
Customized packaging is available
3 working days
factory solid propellant bonding agent cas 57-39-6 Tris-1-(2-methylaziridinyl)phosphine oxide/MAPO
Executive standard: GJB 1959-94
English alias: Tris(2-methylaziridinyl) phosphine oxide
English abbreviation: MAPO
CAS RN: 57-39-6
Molecular Weight: 215.23
Molecular formula: C9H18N3OP
1. Physical and chemical properties:
1.1 Odor: Foul smell with rotten green grass.
1.2 Solubility: Freely dissolved in organic solvents, such as methylene dichloride, chloroform, ethyl ether, etc. Slightly soluble in water.
1.3 Boiling point: 90-92℃, 0.15-0.3mmHg
1.4 Stability: Decomposing temperature is 170℃. It will be decomposed in any acid. The polymerization occurs when contacted with acidic material or impurities containing active hydrogen. The copolymerization and cross-linking can be also taken place when contacted with the compounds containing two or more than two active hydrogen.
2. Technical indexes:
Purity(in imines) ,%(m/m)
Insoluble in methanol ,%(m/m)
Total Cl content(in Cl) ,%(m/m)
Hydrolyzed chlorine(in Cl) ,%(m/m)
Yellow or light-brown oil liquid, No visible impurity
3. Application: MAPO has been used as cross-linking agent and curing agent on the cladding layers of missile resin to heighten the capabilities of elasticity and ballistic in propellant. It works well for the application of AP-based oxidizer in HTPB propellant.
4. Safety instructions:Toxic. Operation must be installed with rubber gloves, a respirator and eye protection by wearing protective clothing to avoid contacting with skin, eyes and clothing.
Packaging & Shipping
6. Storage: Stored in a cool, ventilated place. Casks should be sealed with nitrogen. Avoid heat and exposure.The shelf life is 12 months after manufacturer date. It is still available if retest result is qualified after expire date.
7. Transportation: Code of hazardous goodsis 61120. Keep upright when transported, avoid violent collision and exposure.
Yingkou Tanyun Chemical Research Institute Co., Ltd 47 years history of manufacturing fine chemicals
5R&D bases and OEM ,customization service. Founded in 1971, Yingkou Tanyun Chemical Research Institute Co., Ltd (Tanyun Chemical for short) is the parent company of Tanyun Technology Group. Currently covering an area of about 12000 square meters, Tanyun Chemical is the first domestic technological platform company of ‘Chemical New Materials Production and Research Incubator’ and the first domestic custom-made research and production company of fine chemicals intermediate research and production company. Technology strength Shanghai R&D base ,Hangzhou R&D base
Suzhou R&D base ,Yingkou R&D base develop the research and production work for aerospace and defense industry products and fine chemical intermediates products for civilian use.
Develop custom-made products according to the clients’ requests and offer OEM service.
1.Forty years technique deposition 2.Military standard quality 3.Free sample 4.Small order is acceptable 5. 24 hours on line service
Certificates passedGJB9001B 2009(National Military Standard) quality management system certification ,which is stricter than IS09001 international quality certificate.
1.Why choose us? We're a professional manufacturer with 47 years history and 5 R&D bases. we can supply one-stop service from sample ,development and research, order, delivery, after-sale service
2.What is our payment term?
T/T in advance.
ASAP after your payment
4.What is your advantage? High quality products, strict quality testing, OEM and Customization service.
Pls input your inquiry message below , then click "send".