Another English name : Boric oxide, Boron oxide, Boric anhydride
1. Physical and chemical properties:
1.1 Molecule formula : B2O3
1.2 Molecule weight : 69.62
1.3 Melting point : 450°C
1.4 Boiling point : 1860°C
1.5 Density : 1.085 gram per ml (Amorphous)
1.6 Solubility : The product can be dissolved in acid, ethanol, hot water, and slightly dissolved in cold water.
1.7 Property :It is a colorless transparent crystal powder. Its surface has greasy feeling its hygroscopicity is strong and it is easy to be hydrolyzed to form boric acid. In high temperature, it can be reduced by alkali metal or magnesium to monocrystal boron, It can be completely mixed dissolved with the oxides of metal, copper, sliver, aluminum, tin, arsenic.
2. Technical indexes:
Boron oxide %(m/m)
Aluminum oxide %(m/m)
Undissolved matters in water%
3. Uses: It is used as the flux in decomposition of silicates the mixing agent of semiconductor material,the additives of heatproof glassware and paint refractory. It is also used in production of alloy steel in metallurgical industry. In addition it’s used as the catalyst in organic synthesis, the additive of lubricant used in high temperature, can be also used an environmental protection.
4. Safety notes:The product is considered toxic. It will harm body’s health by swallowing, breathing in, eyes contacting, skin contacting. To bring it into contact with eyes or skin will lead to irritation. To swallow it will lead to irritating alimentary canal. To inhale it will lead to irritation of respiratory tract. The highest allowable concentration is 15mg/m3 (OSHA) in working place. Wear safety-protective glasses, dustproof gauze musk, rubber gloves during handing it.
5. Package:It is packed in the woven bag, in which should be put two strata of plastic bags, net weight 25 kg a bag.
6. Storage:It should be stored in a shady, ventilating and dry storehouse. Its shelf life is one year. It can be still used if up to standard through retest after the specified date. Should start using the product in air-drying place. When radical changes of humidity occurs, it will recrystallize and agglomerate. Should pay attention to keep away from the radical changing environment during storage, and ensure good package.
7. Transportation:Should avoid violent collision, rain drenching, sunning, and can’t take mixed transportation with strong oxidants during transporting.
Packaging & Shipping
Warm and Efficient Service
1.Forty years technique deposition
2.Military standard quality
4.Small order is acceptable
5.24 hours on line service
1.Why we choose ur company?
We are the manufacturer with more than 40 years history
2.what is ur payment term
T/T in advance
Soon after payment
4.Are u manufacturer
Yes,we are manufacturer
One of the biggest professional chemical materials manufacturers and suppliers which has passed GJB9001B 2009, With over 40 years experience in this field, our main products include fine chemical products, polyurethane foam gap filling agent, PVB,chlorinated paraffin, aerosol cans, military and civil products, which are widely used in construction, industry daily chemical, medicine and other fields.